How to take care of your jewellery
Swarovski has become a leading brand in the fashion world that sets trends rather than following them. Swarovski has always had, and continues to have, a huge influence on the trends emerging in the fashion world. We know that genuine Swarovski crystals stand for unique beauty, exceptional cut quality and high brilliance. Women from all over the world fell in love with their diamond sparkle, that is why ornaments with crystals are an object of desire for many of them. Therefore, the brand Cymerman.art has responded to these desires by creating jewellery on high quality components and crystals.
But even the most beautiful jewellery will lose its charm if you don’t take care of it properly. Just like your body and mind needs refreshing and cleansing, your jewellery also needs taking care of. Jewellery sets made of Swarovski crystals are a special case. The basis for proper care of jewellery is its safe and sound storage as well as following some basic rules of use. It is worth remembering that jewellery is a very delicate and exclusive product, so it is worth taking proper care of it and ensure its safe place in a casket. Taking care of jewellery is the key to success – by implementing a few simple rules you will be able to enjoy its shine for many years.
How to take care of it to prevent tarnishing, scratches and dullness.
- Always take off your jewellery before bathing and washing your hands.
- Avoid contact with chemicals when wearing jewellery
- Be careful with cosmetics containing alcohol e.g. perfumes – always apply them before putting on your jewellery!
- Apply all cosmetics before wearing your jewellery.
- Protect your jewellery from sharp objects, knocks, blows and crushing.
- Always take off your jewellery before going to bed.
- Take off your jewellery before playing sports, doing housework and other physical activities that can damage your jewellery.
- When not in use, store it in a special pouch, box or wrapped in a soft cloth in a ziplock bag.
What helps you care for your jewellery
- Special boxes for storing jewellery.
- Soft suede storage pouches
- Cleaning fluid for silver, gold, copper and copper alloys.
- Gentle, disposable pads for cleaning jewellery.
- Multi-purpose cloths for polishing and cleaning jewellery.